The Best Care
For The Best Outcome
Life at Brookridge is all about living well – whether you’re with us for a short stay or for ongoing long-term care. We offer quality, personalized skilled nursing care in a beautiful, supportive setting. Our warm decor, spacious community areas, and programs all support emotional, physical, and social wellness that foster comfort, healing, and well being.
Our goal is to help you return home following a hospital stay as quickly as possible. Our therapists and staff work closely with your physician to evaluate and monitor your progress while providing the support and comfort you need to regain function and strength.
- Physical, occupational, speech, and recreational therapy
- Certified music, massage and exercise therapy
- Professional and caring staff available 24/7
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioner available
- Web portal for residents and families to view progress (coming soon)
- Discharge planning
- Private rooms with cable TV and Wi-Fi
- Three chef-prepared meals served daily, plus snacks
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Engaging social activities
- Beauty Salon
Assisted Living resident maintain a high degree of independence while receiving special care tailored to their individual needs. Services included the following.
- Private room with Full Bath with European Shower
- Utilities (except private phone)
- Three Nutritious Meals per day
- Between- Meal Nourishments
- Daily Housekeeping
- Personal Laundry Facilities available
- Linen Service
- Routine Transportation for Shopping and Medical Appointments
- Scheduled Activities
- Cable Television
- Health insurance filing and follow-up
- Social Work services
- Maintenance and repair services
- Recreation and Worship Activities
Whether you’re with us for a short stay or for ongoing long-term care, we offer quality, personalized skilled nursing care in a beautiful, supportive setting. Warm décor, spacious community areas and programs that support emotional and social wellness foster comfort, healing and well-being.
Expert staff of registered nurses
On-staff nurses available day and night
Board Certified Nurse Practitioner on-site
Care provided by licensed nurses and certified nursing technicians
Physical, occupational, speech and recreational therapy
Certified music, massage and exercise therapy
Mental health services and medically related social services
Private and semi-private rooms with cable TV and Wi-Fi
Three chef-prepared meals served daily, plus snacks
Laundry and housekeeping services
We’ve partnered with Comprehensive Rehab Consultants (CRC), one of the nation’s largest specialty care providers to rehab and skilled nursing centers, to help us deliver the highest quality care.
Our therapists and physicians work with CRC clinicians to improve treatment plans, set appropriate goals, manage pain and achieve better outcomes in less time. CRC clinicians are trained in physiatry (rehab medicine) and bring specialized expertise and an added layer of clinical oversight to the care we provide.
Having completed training in the specialty of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation our Physiatrists’ goals are to maximize patients’ independence in activities of daily living and improve quality of life. Our Physiatrists design comprehensive, patient-centered treatment plans, and are integral members of the care team.
Health Care Services
Brookridge Retirement Community offers a number of preventative health services. We also provide different levels of nursing and assisted living care, so that if you become ill, you will receive the appropriate care based on your needs. Brookridge provides clinic and emergency services, arrangements for hospitalization, prescription drug service, home care services and therapy services
At the heart of Brookridge health care services is the understanding that as individuals face changes in their lives, a caring professional staff will be there to provide a diversified program of health care services tailored to their individual needs.
- Medical transportation by appointment
- Medication delivery
- On-site medical clinic
- Onsite podiatry as well as emergency x-ray services
- House calls for laboratory services
- On Campus Physician Visits
Pulling an emergency pull switch in your room will summon help immediately. Staff, security guards, and nurses are on duty 24 hours a day. The physician who services Brookridge is available for on campus appointments and emergency consultation.